The Setup Process
How much does it cost?
We first want to find out a little more about your business and your accounting records before we quote you an exact price. Rest assured that we work with many small business owners and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
Services we Provide During Setup
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time — time taken away from managing your business. Here’s a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date.
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks.
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
- Follow-up training to ensure the client is “on the right track.”
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
Need more information?
If you’d like more information about how our QuickBooks Setup Process would work at your business, please click on the Arrange a Consultation button below to send us an email. We will reply as soon as possible to set up your Free Consultation.