From the Pinnacle CPA Advisory Group —
Check out the recording of our latest webinar via Zoom, on the Payroll Protection Program for business owners.
Dave Krebs, CPA, of the Pinnacle Group of KM&M and CPA Advisory Group presents “PPP for Me Me Me,” a webinar via Zoom, recorded live.
Krebs is a nationally recognized speaker on taxation and small business finance topics.
Krebs conducts the webinar and Q & A session for our business clients about the specifics of the Small Business Administration’s Payback Protection Program (PPP).
- What is a “qualifying cost” toward earning forgiveness of the PPP loan?
- How much of your loan is eligible for forgiveness?
- Exactly what qualifies as a “payroll cost”?
- What type of bookkeeping will your bank expect to document your costs?
- Calculating eligible payroll costs per employee.
- And much, much more.
We hope you can make use of this advice to turn your PPP loan into a free COVID-19 stimulus grant from the U.S. Congress’ CARES Act.
If you need professional help preparing your PPP loan forgiveness application, use the Contact Us box below to get in touch today!
Do business with a different kind of CPA firm – the CPA Advisory Group