Pinnacle CPA Advisory Group —
Have you ever laughed out loud reading a financial planning book? Do you wish that you could understand complex tax and financial planning concepts in simple terms? Would you like to save more money and give more money away?
Laugh and learn. Apply and earn. Give in return.
Dave Krebs, CPA, is a professional speaker and author. He has presented to over 100,000 individuals, corporations and small business owners over the last 35 years. In 1985, he created the CPA Advisory Group, Inc. which is now part of a $5 million, 30-member tax, consulting, accounting and investment advisory firm.
Dave and his wife Pat donated the entire business to charity in 2019. Dave has an unusual “spiritual gift.” He can make complicated tax laws and financial concepts fun and understandable. Laugh and learn. Apply and earn. Give in return.
Contact the tax experts at Pinnacle CPA Advisory Group if you need assistance with any tax planning or business accounting services need. Call our office at (614) 942-1990, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or just fill out the Contact Form at cpaagi.com/contact.
Tax Calendar Reminders, Remainder of 2020
- Employers should start informing employees that if their income tax situation will be different in 2021, they may need to fill out a new Form W-4 for 2021.
- Employers file Form 941 for third quarter (November 10 if all taxes deposited in full and on time).
- Form 944 filers deposit any undeposited tax if their tax liability is$2,500 or more for 2020 but less than $2,500 for the third quarter.
- Employers deposit FUTA tax owed through September if more than$500.
- File Form 2290 and pay the heavy highway vehicle use tax for vehicles first used in September.
- Tip employees report October tips to employers via Form 4070 .
- Employers file Form 941 for third quarter if all taxes are deposited in full and on time.
- 2019 returns due for calendar-year exempt organizations on extension.
- Employers deposit October payroll and nonpayroll withholding taxes if monthly deposit rule applies.
- File Form 2290 and pay the heavy highway vehicle use tax for vehicles first used in October.
- Tip employees report November tips to employers via Form 4070.
- Fourth quarter 2020 estimated tax payment due for calendar-year corporations.
- Employers deposit November payroll and nonpayroll withholding taxes if monthly deposit rule applies.
- File Form 2290 and pay the heavy highway vehicle use tax for vehicles first used in November.
Do business with a different kind of CPA firm – the CPA Advisory Group